- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven ingredients; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl; add the cabbage, onions, green pepper, cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Bow Tie Cabbage Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p128
Reviews for Bow Tie Cabbage Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review