Bourbon Slush Recipe
- 7 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups strong brewed tea, cooled
- 2 cups bourbon
- 3 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat.
- 2. Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates, tea and bourbon. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze 12 hours or overnight.
- 3. To serve, place about 1/2 cup bourbon mixture in each glass; top with 1/2 cup soda. Yield: 24 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Bourbon Slush
"I was looking for something different for new years eve and stumbled on this. Glad I did. Slush was pleasantly refreshing. I split recipe before adding bourbon so i could have non alcoholic version for kids. It worked out great."