- 2 pounds assorted fingerling or other small potatoes
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 medium red onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a 12-in. skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat; add onions and green peppers. Cook and stir until tender; remove from pan.
- In same pan, heat remaining butter over medium-high heat; add potatoes. Using a fork or potato masher, flatten potatoes slightly. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Return onion mixture to pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended; add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook 1-2 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Bourbon-Infused Fingerling Potatoes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p43
Reviews for Bourbon-Infused Fingerling Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review