Bourbon-Glazed Meatballs Recipe
A must for any appetizer menu, these mouthwatering meatballs require very little preparation, leaving you plenty of time to finish all those other last-minute party details.—Bob Bratzel, Deland, Florida
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place meatballs in a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over meatballs; toss to coat.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 meatball equals 70 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Bourbon-Glazed Meatballs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC