- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place meatballs in a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over meatballs; toss to coat.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Bourbon-Glazed Meatballs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p108
Reviews for Bourbon-Glazed Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review