- plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate; trim to 1/2 in. beyond edge of
- plate and flute edges.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, brown sugar, corn syrups, bourbon,
- butter and salt until blended. Stir in 1 cup pecans and 1/2 cup
- chocolate chips. Pour filling into crust; sprinkle with remaining
- pecans and chocolate chips. Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or
- until crust is golden brown and filling is puffed. Cool completely
- on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 642 calories, 33 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 85 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.