- about 6-8 minutes. Place in a bowl coated with cooking spray,
- turning once to coat the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape into two round loaves. Place on a baking sheet coated
- with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about
- 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- baking sheet to wire rack to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 133 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.