Boston Subs Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 submarine sandwich buns, split
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 pound each thinly sliced bologna, deli ham, hard salami, pepperoni and olive loaf
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced dill pickles
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Spread mayonnaise on inside of buns. Brush with half of the salad dressing. Layer deli meats and cheese on bun bottoms. Top with onion, tomato, pickles and lettuce. Sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with remaining dressing. Replace bun tops. Yield: 12 servings.
1 sandwich equals 682 calories, 33 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,863 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Boston Subs
"delicious..thanks...i make this everytime we go out for a picnic... this one is a keeper."