Spinach gives this luscious, fresh-tasting salad dressing its green color. The slightly licorice flavor from the tarragon complements the salad greens.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (green part only)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups Boston lettuce
- 4 radicchio leaves, torn
- 1 small cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a blender, combine the first 10 ingredients; cover and process for until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, radicchio, cucumber and tomatoes. Serve with dressing. Yield: 8 servings (1/2 cup dressing).
Originally published as Boston Lettuce Salad with Green Goddess Dressing in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p36
Reviews for Boston Lettuce Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review