- each cupcake.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring
- cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool,
- stirring occasionally, to room temperature or until ganache thickens
- slightly, about 10 minutes. Spoon over cupcakes. Let stand until
- set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 288 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.