Boston Cream Angel Cake
You can prepare this delectable dessert in no time. To change this cake to your family's liking, try different flavors of instant pudding or different ice cream toppings.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups plus 1 tablespoon cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let
- stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Split cake into three
- horizontal layers; place bottom layer on a serving plate. Spread
- with half of the pudding. Repeat layers. Replace cake top. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat hot fudge topping; stir in
- remaining milk. Drizzle over cake, allowing it to drip down the
- sides. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now