Boston Baked Corn
My family enjoys this recipe, which I received from my sister-in-law. It's a nice side dish with many meals.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups fresh corn
- 3 bacon strips, diced
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and salt in a bowl; stir in
- onion and corn and mix thoroughly. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt.
- casserole. Top with bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40
- minutes or until bacon is cooked and dish is heated through. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 113 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 551 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.