Borscht Soup Recipe
After a busy day, I like to unwind by creating something delicious for dinner. This recipe proves great meals can be quick.—Courtney Bird, Papillion, Nebraska
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) diced beets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef consomme, undiluted
- 4 dill pickle spears, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (16 ounces) shredded sweet-and-sour red cabbage, undrained
- 1. Drain one can of beets; place beets in a blender, add the soup, consomme, pickles and sour cream; process until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Add undrained can of beets and cabbage. Chill at least 4 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 127 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 802mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Borscht Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC