Bonnymill Baked Eggs
This is the perfect quick dish for your brunch get-togethers. The eggs are always fluffy and the other ingredients make it so tasty.—Bonnie and Howard Ebenhoeh, Chesaning, Michigan
10-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 16 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced ham or cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in large bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients. Beat
- well; pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until mixture is set and top is
- golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 261 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 336 mg cholesterol, 504 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.