Bonnymill Baked Eggs Recipe
- 16 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced ham or cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Beat eggs in large bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients. Beat well; pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until mixture is set and top is golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 261 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 336 mg cholesterol, 504 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.