This is the perfect quick dish for your brunch get-togethers. The eggs are always fluffy and the other ingredients make it so tasty.—Bonnie and Howard Ebenhoeh, Chesaning, Michigan
- 16 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced ham or cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in large bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients. Beat well; pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until mixture is set and top is golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Bonnymill Baked Eggs in Country April/May 1990, p15
Reviews for Bonnymill Baked Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review