- 16 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced ham or cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in large bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients. Beat well; pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until mixture is set and top is golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bonnymill Baked Eggs
Sort By :
Most of the breakfast casseroles I have made in the past have had bread as one of the ingredients, and I wanted to try something different. I found this recipe, and everyone thought it was delicious! It was light and flavorful, almost like a quiche, minus the crust. It was very easy to make, and the only change I made was to use Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream. We had fruit salad and rolls with it, and it was a perfect meal.
I worked at the Bed and Breakfast where this was served. This is an excellent recipe. In fact, I have yet to taste a dish developed by Bonnie Ebenhoeh that wasn't extremely good. If you can find it, her "sticky buns" are also a recipe not to be passed by.