Bonnie's Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Additional melted butter and sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat eggs. Blend in the milk, butter, nutmeg and vanilla; add to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes. Brush tops with additional melted butter; sprinkle with sugar. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Bonnie's Blueberry Muffins(4)
Sort By :
I had to make these tonight and I am so happy I did...Love them.
These are great! They are moist and taste wonderful. Wold make again and again.
To dense...more cakelike then muffins, taste was not bad..but won't make again.
These are really wonderful. They're not crumbly, they're soft and moist. I made them in with a extra-large muffin pan...bake on 350 degrees for 35 mins.
It could be a great change of pace for a child's lunch....muffin, hard boiled egg, piece of fruit or fruit salad and milk. Yummm!