- Cut a 1/2-in. hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag. Fill bag
- with egg white mixture. Pipe 4-in. logs onto parchment-lined baking
- sheets. Pipe two 1/2-in. balls at both ends of each log. Bake at
- 300° for 25-30 minutes or until firm to the touch. Remove to
- wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the cream, chocolate chips
- and jelly. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals until melted;
- stir until smooth. Tint red if desired. Cool to room temperature and
- serve with bones. Refrigerate leftover sauce. Yield: 40 cookies (2
- cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 bone with 2 teaspoons sauce equals 78 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.