Bone Slices Recipe
A savory seafood filling is featured in these creepy bone pieces from our home economists. For even more fun, stack slices on a platter to resemble a backbone. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons each finely chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups cooked or canned crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth. Add the celery, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon-pepper and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the crab.
- 2. Spread about 1/2 cup filling over each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 6 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 34 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Bone Slices
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC