Bologna Salad Sandwiches Recipe
"This spread makes a filling sandwich perfect for a big appetite," says Joyce Walker of Ridgeway, Virginia.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:15 servings
- 1-1/2 pounds bologna or ham, ground
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish, well drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 30 slices bread
- 15 slices process American cheese
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a bowl, mix bologna, mayonnaise, relish, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Use about 1/3 cup of the salad for each sandwich, and top with a slice of cheese and lettuce if desired. Yield: 15 sandwiches.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC