Chop some fresh veggies, add a gingery bottled dressing and savor this unique salad that’s big on flavor and crunch. How cool is that? —Andrew McDowell, Lake Villa, Illinois
- 1 head bok choy, thinly sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange ginger vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the bok choy, tomatoes and squash. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Bok Choy Toss in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p60
Reviews for Bok Choy Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review