Body Cubes Recipe
Go ahead--play with your food! The Taste of Home pros created this jiggly, creepy treat with Halloween fun in mind. —Taste of Home Food Styling Team, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold prepared limeade
- 2 cups boiling prepared limeade
- 24 gummy body parts
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold limeade; let stand for 1 minute. Add boiling limeade; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 2. Pour into ice cube trays. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until soft-set. Press a gummy candy into each cube; refrigerate until firm. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 gelatin cube equals 16 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC