Blushing Peaches Recipe
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cherry juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- Drain peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Place one peach half on each lettuce leaf. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, cherry juice and reserved peach juice. Stir in walnuts. Spoon into peach halves; top with cherries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Blushing Peaches in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p11
Reviews for Blushing Peaches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review