- 2 cups crushed peeled peaches
- 2 cups red raspberries, crushed
- 1/4 cup bottled lemon juice
- 7 cups sugar
- 2 pouches (3 ounces each) liquid fruit pectin
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- In a Dutch oven, combine the peaches, raspberries and lemon juice. Stir in sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin; return to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Add extract. Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot sterilized pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 5 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 4 pints.
Reviews for Blushing Peach Jam
"This was my first experience making jam and I loved it!! My mother and in-laws ask for it all the time now!"
"wonderful combination of flavors. you can't buy cool flavors like this at the store!"
"I mixed in some black berries when I was a little short on raspberries. O....m....g.... I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!"