Bluegill Parmesan Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bluegill or crappie
- 1. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Dip fish in butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 290 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 1,018 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.