Bluegill Parmesan Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bluegill or crappie
- 1. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Dip fish in butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 290 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 1018mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Bluegill Parmesan
"Excellent flavor and it's quick and easy to make."
"this was delicious I will definitely be making this again I love it so did the family"
"Loved how easy this was, and the flavors were great. A nice alternative to frying!"
"It was so simple and I had dinner ready in no longer than 25 minutes! A delicious yet easy recipe."
"I substituted dry parsley flakes and used Italian seasoned bread crumbs and it worked well. A little too much salt for our taste we'll cut it in half next time but over all yummy."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.