Shake things up this season with our Test Kitchen's fruity take on a classic treat. This salsa combines traditional corn and hot jalapenos with cool chopped watermelon and fresh blueberries for a well balanced chip dipper.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh corn
- 3 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place corn in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place the corn in a large bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Watermelon Salsa in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p48
Reviews for Blueberry Watermelon Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review