- 2/3 cup ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, oats and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in orange juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat preserves on high for 15-20 seconds or until warmed; gently stir in blueberries. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Walnut Bars
Sort By :
These were awesome! So easy and quick to make. I used Splenda instead of sugar because I made some for my dad who is a diabetic. You couldn't tell the difference and I feel it made them even more healthy.
This was great! Using fresh blueberries really makes a difference.
We didn't have orange juice, so used lemon. It was great with fresh blueberries !
Easy, quick, and oh so yummy!
We grow our own blueberries. Some of them are as big as your thumb. These bars were so good and tasted of summer.