- 2/3 cup ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, oats and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in orange juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat preserves on high for 15-20 seconds or until warmed; gently stir in blueberries. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Walnut Bars
Sort By :
"These were awesome! So easy and quick to make. I used Splenda instead of sugar because I made some for my dad who is a diabetic. You couldn't tell the difference and I feel it made them even more healthy."
"This was great! Using fresh blueberries really makes a difference."
"We didn't have orange juice, so used lemon. It was great with fresh blueberries !"
"Easy, quick, and oh so yummy!"
"We grow our own blueberries. Some of them are as big as your thumb. These bars were so good and tasted of summer."