- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, blueberries, cheese, almonds and sunflower kernels. In a blender, combine the oil, sugar, onion, vinegar and mustard; cover and process until blended. Stir in poppy seeds. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Tossed Salad
Sort By :
"This is an absolutely wonderful salad! In fact, I was asked to make it for a barbeque on Memorial Day! It goes with almost everything!"
"This recipe is so easy yet looks and tastes like a salad you would order in a 5 star restaurant. I always get requests for this recipe whenever I serve it."