Blueberry Thirst Quencher
I first enjoyed this cocktail at a Derby party and fell in love with it. With its beautiful color and zesty flavor, it’s very festive for a summer picnic or party, and everyone likes it.”Peggy Foster, Florence, Kentucky
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 cups chilled blueberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- 9 ounces blueberry-flavored vodka, chilled
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced peeled mango, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine the juice, soda and vodka. Serve over
- ice; garnish with blueberries and, if desired, mango. Yield: 9
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 179 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.