Blueberry Thirst Quencher Recipe
- 6 cups chilled blueberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- 9 ounces blueberry-flavored vodka, chilled
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced peeled mango, optional
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the juice, soda and vodka. Serve over ice; garnish with blueberries and, if desired, mango. Yield: 9 servings.
1 cup (calculated without mango): 179 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (29g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Blueberry Thirst Quencher
"Fabulous summer drink! My Book Club couldn't get enough of this drink."