Blueberry Thirst Quencher Recipe
- 6 cups chilled blueberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- 9 ounces blueberry-flavored vodka, chilled
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced peeled mango, optional
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the juice, soda and vodka. Serve over ice; garnish with blueberries and, if desired, mango. Yield: 9 servings.
1 cup equals 179 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Thirst Quencher
"Fabulous summer drink! My Book Club couldn't get enough of this drink."