I first enjoyed this cocktail at a Derby party and fell in love with it. With its beautiful color and zesty flavor, it’s very festive for a summer picnic or party, and everyone likes it.”—Peggy Foster, Florence, Kentucky
- 6 cups chilled blueberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- 9 ounces blueberry-flavored vodka, chilled
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced peeled mango, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine the juice, soda and vodka. Serve over ice; garnish with blueberries and, if desired, mango. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Thirst Quencher in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p30
Reviews for Blueberry Thirst Quencher
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2011
"Fabulous summer drink! My Book Club couldn't get enough of this drink."