- 6 cups chilled blueberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- 9 ounces blueberry-flavored vodka, chilled
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced peeled mango, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine the juice, soda and vodka. Serve over ice; garnish with blueberries and, if desired, mango. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Thirst Quencher in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p30
Reviews for Blueberry Thirst Quencher
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2011
"Fabulous summer drink! My Book Club couldn't get enough of this drink."