Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
In Lyons, Georgia, Suzanne McKinley relies on convenient canned blueberry pie filling and a prepared graham cracker crust to assemble this pretty pie. Slices are delightful when draped with extra pie filling.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating just until combined. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup of pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cream cheese mixture; cut through with a knife to swirl the pie filling.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with remaining pie filling. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 349 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC