Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
In Lyons, Georgia, Suzanne McKinley relies on convenient canned blueberry pie filling and a prepared graham cracker crust to assemble this pretty pie. Slices are delightful when draped with extra pie filling.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling, divided
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until
- smooth. Add eggs, beating just until combined. Pour into crust. Drop
- 1/2 cup of pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cream cheese
- mixture; cut through with a knife to swirl the pie filling.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with
- remaining pie filling. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 349 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.