Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
This is my favorite blueberry recipe, which I often make for family get-together.Cathy Medley, Clyde, Ohio
12 ServingsPrep: 40 min. Bake: 70 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the berries
- are softened. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into
- the blueberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes
- or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to a blender; cover and process until smooth. Set aside.