- In a large saucepan, gently toss the blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar,
- tapioca, cinnamon, lemon peel and nutmeg. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; pour into crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks, sour cream, vanilla and
- remaining sugar. Spoon over blueberry mixture. Return pan to baking
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours
- before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 399 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.