- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon a third of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; sprinkle half over batter. Top with half of the berries. Repeat layers. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"This coffee cake Had lots of flavor and was very moist! I will definitely be making again."
"Awesome recipe... Made it twice and it came out perfect each time. My family LOVES it."
"Cake was very good .Everyone asked for the recipe. I used fresh blueberries and it was very moist."
"Nice coffee cake with my Sunday brunch menu."
"I made this cake and it was wonderful. Going to make it again, but with frozen peaches.Thank you so much for your recipe."