- to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after
- each addition.
- Spoon a third of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube
- pan. Combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; sprinkle half over
- batter. Top with half of the berries. Repeat layers. Top with
- remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients;
- drizzle over warm coffee cake. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 448 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.