"I like to garnish this refreshing dessert with whipped cream," recommends Judith Rush of Newport, Rhode Island. "It can also be made with raspberries or strawberries," she adds.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and
- process until smooth. Press through a sieve; discard the blueberry
- seeds and skin. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the
- freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 323 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.