Blueberry Sauce Recipe
In this one-pot sauce mix, the blueberries front and center in flavor. It is especially delicious on pancakes or french toast.—Jean Ficociello, Valley City, Ohio
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Dash ground cloves and cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup 100% blueberry spreadable fruit
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cloves and cinnamon. Stir in the orange juice until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until a syrup consistency. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 125 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC