- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil. In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients. To serve, pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Romaine Salad
Sort By :
"This looks good and I would like to make it but Can someone please explain to me why the calorie count is so high for one cup of salad? This just doesn't seem right. I didn't want to give it a rating since I haven't made it but they wouldn't let me submit this question without a rating."
"We had this salad on Easter Sunday and it was delish with ham."
"What a lot of you are forgetting is that there's healthy fats in nuts and if you don't like the dressing you can always skip it or use less of it."
"This is wonderful!!! My husband wasn't so sure about it at first, but the more he ate, the more I heard, "mmmmmmmm!" Flavors come together beautifully. I might used salted cashews the next time."