Blueberry Ripple Cake Recipe
- 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle half of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions; spread over pecan mixture. Top with the blueberries and remaining pecan mixture; swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Ripple Cake(7)
Sort By :
Excellent. I should have 'rippled' more..Used the egg white only recipe. I will def make again.
This recipe is addictive! We LOVE this! It's great for dessert or even for breakfast! A crowd pleaser for sure! :D
Sorry, this still tastes like a boxed cake. The topping was the only good thing. The topping on the bottom of the pan made for a mess while trying to get pieces out. There are lots better blueberry coffee cake recipes on this site.
I have made this yummy cake many times over the last several years, and it is always well-received! The bottom and topping have a wonderful cinnamon-sugar flavor. I top my guests' slices with a dollop of whipped cream. I use more frozen blueberries: 1-1/2 cups, in my cake. Also, I recommend using the egg whites recipe on the back of the cake box when you make your boxed white cake mix.-Lori in WI.
Very moist and tasty. Thinking of making it with chopped apples the next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Cake Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >