I think the best recipes come from good friends...that's where I got this jam recipe. It's a great way to use an abundant supply of rhubarb.
- 5 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- In a large kettle, cook rhubarb and water over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Add sugar. Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes. Stir in pie filling, blueberries and lemon juice. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool slightly. Pour into refrigerator containers. Cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 4-1/2 pints.
Originally published as Blueberry-Rhubarb Refrigerator Jam in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p162
Reviews for Blueberry-Rhubarb Refrigerator Jam
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review