- 2-1/2 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the rhubarb, sugar and flour. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes; stir. Add pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over filling. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until bubbly and rhubarb is tender. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry-Rhubarb Crisp
Sort By :
this recipe is already in my recipe box - a definite KEEPER! Only difference is, I baked in oven-I really wanted a crunchy oatmeal topping, I never bake in microwave. I prefered it served cold with vanilla ice cream on top. ABSOLUTELY YUMMY!
Love the rhubarb and blueberry combination. So easy to make!
Love the rhubarb and blueberry combination! Quick and easy to make.