Blueberry Raspberry Gelatin
In Fortuna, California, Judy Scott whips up this pretty dessert that features plenty of fresh blueberries.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold
- water. Cover and refrigerate until partially set. Fold in
- blueberries. Transfer to an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with
- cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream
- until smooth. Stir in the sugar substitute and vanilla. Unmold
- gelatin; cut into six slices. Top each slice with topping and
- pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 72 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber,