Blueberry Raspberry Crunch Recipe
This quick-to-fix dessert comes in handy when I need to make something sweet in a hurry. I often have the ingredients in my pantry.—Harriett Catlin, Nanticoke, Maryland
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. Combine pie fillings in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine cake mix, walnuts and butter until crumbly; sprinkle over filling.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 443 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Raspberry Crunch
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC