Blueberry Raspberry Crunch
This quick-to-fix dessert comes in handy when I need to make something sweet in a hurry. I often have the ingredients in my pantry.Harriett Catlin, Nanticoke, Maryland
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Combine pie fillings in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a
- bowl, combine cake mix, walnuts and butter until crumbly; sprinkle
- over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and
- topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 443 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 398 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.