- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Combine pie fillings in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine cake mix, walnuts and butter until crumbly; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Raspberry Crunch in Country Woman March/April 1999, p35
Reviews for Blueberry Raspberry Crunch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review