- refrigerate until ready to use.
- For pudding, combine dry ingredients in another bowl. Cut in butter
- with a pastry blender until particles are the size of small peas.
- Add eggs and milk and beat on low until thoroughly combine. Spread
- into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle berries over
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Serve warm or cold with Lemon Cream
- Sauce. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 535 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.