Blueberry Pretzel Dessert
I received this recipe from my sister-in-law many years ago, and it's been requested by my daughter for her birthday more than 20 times!—Janet Akey, Presque Isle, Wisconsin
12-15 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels and sugar; stir in butter.
- Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside. In a large bowl, beat
- the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the crust. Top with pie filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until serving. Garnish with
- whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 280 calories, 14 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.