- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels and sugar; stir in butter. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the crust. Top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Pretzel Dessert in Country Woman May/June 2004, p35
Reviews for Blueberry Pretzel Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2010
Took this to our community potluck. Everyone LOVED it. Plus it is so easy to make. Thank you for a simple but tasty dish to make!