- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 30 large marshmallows
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- Additional graham cracker crumbs, optional
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, drain the pineapple juice into a saucepan; set pineapple aside. Add marshmallows to juice; cook and stir until melted. Remove from the heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add marshmallow mixture; beat well. Fold in the pineapple and whipped topping; spread half over crust. Cover with pie filling. Chill for 30 minutes. Top with the remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs if desired. Chill for 30 minutes. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Pineapple Cream
"Very Good! I let it set up over night as it is better."
"This is so good! I have tried it with other pie fillings, but the blueberry seems to be my family's favorite. I have made the blueberry version many times."