Blueberry-Pecan Crisp Recipe
Toasted pecans add a pleasant crunch to this foolproof blueberry crisp. The recipe calls for pie filling and cake mix, saving you extra time in the kitchen.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Pour pineapple into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over pineapple. Top with pie filling. Sprinkle with cake mix and pecans; drizzle with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
1 each: 416 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Blueberry-Pecan Crisp
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC