Toasted pecans add a pleasant crunch to this foolproof blueberry crisp. The recipe calls for pie filling and cake mix, saving you
extra time in the kitchen.
15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Pour pineapple into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle
- with brown sugar and cinnamon. Top with pie filling. Sprinkle with
- cake mix and pecans; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and
- topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
- Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without ice cream) equals 416 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.